Website African Ubora
Looking for an experienced WordPress developer to join our team. This contract includes multiple sub-projects. Must be experienced with everything WordPress, Woocommerce, Plugins andIntegrations.
This role is for someone who wants something long term. You will join our current developer to support our sites. You will start with 2 sites but will need to be flexible to support any of our sites as needed.
- Are very comfortable with setting up Woocommerce flows
- Know how to map out a user experience and integrate email solutions with Woocommerce for a smooth user experience
- Know your way around stylesheets
- Can make the most of Elementor or tweak any theme to suit our needs
- Understand basic SEO and can do what is needed to optimimze a site
- Are a fast learner and can adapt to our task management tool (Monday.com) quickly
To be a best fit for this project you need:
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Dedication to meet project deadlines in a timely manner
- Quick learner with a ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Comfortable with presenting updates to a team on our weekly team meetings
- Use initiative. If you need everything to be spelt out for you to do it then this role is not for you. If we say we need to set up a product purchase flow, you should be able to gather the basic requirements and fill it the gaps to ensure a smooth user experience.
- Must pay Attention to detail
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org